Sonic Refresher Microdermabrasion
What it is:
Sonic Refresher is a Professional-Grade Wet/Dry Sonic Microdermabrasion System for Home Use.
With an innovative 3-Speed Sonic Wet/Dry soothing Micromist™ technology, combined with vacuum suction and diamond tips Sonic Refresher exfoliates dead dull skin for professional-grade results. Leaves skin feeling firmer, fresher and more radiant while helping to stimulate anti-aging processes in the skin. It delivers professional-grade results at home with sonic speed at 11,000 movements per minute.
Complete Accompanying Kit includes:
1 Coarse Diamond Tip, 1 Fine Diamond Tip, 1 Small Fine Diamond Tip, 1 Funnel, 1 USB Charging Cable, 30 Disposable Filters
Who Should Use it?
All skin types. For more sensitive skin, use with the Fine Diamond Tip or the
Small Fine Diamond Tip with the Wet Feature (Micronized Mister).
How to Use
- Choose an Attachment Head and connect it to the Device. Ideally, Start with Step 1. C-Coarse tip.
- Press the power button and choose intensity level. We recommend that you start with the lowest setting and try the Diamond Tip on your lower arm first. The Diamond Tip should NOT be pressed into the skin, rather, glide it across your skin.
- Using your free hand, pull the skin of the target area taut and move the Device in an upward and outward direction in 1-2″ sections. Never drag the Treatment Head over long areas of skin. Short strokes are best.
- If you would prefer extra gentle skin rejuvenation, activate the MicroMist™ Technology during the treatment on any speed/power level.
- The C-Coarse Tip can be used on any area of the face but is not recommended for use to close to the eyes. DO NOT use any of the the Treatment Tips on areas of rough or severely wrinkled skin such as elbows, knees, or ankles.
- The S-Small Fine Precision Tip may be used with caution around the eye area. Do not use directly over the eye lids.
- After completing the microdermabrasion treatment protocol, activate the MicroMist Sprayer that has been filled with water or your favorite soothing toner. This cool mist will help soothe the skin after a session. You may have to gently shake the Device to start the Mist Sprayer as occasionally an air bubble will form in the storage reservoir.
- Cleaning and Maintenance. Remove the Attachment Head after using the Device and clean the head with alcohol or a foaming cleanser. Clean the Filter Cap and replace the sponge filter regularly when dirty. The Filter Cup and head attachments should be DRY before attaching to the Device. Clean Device with a damp cloth. Do not immerse in water.