Standard System Includes:
- 1 Blue LED Light Treatment Head
- 1 Red LED Light Treatment Head
- 1 Pair of Safety Goggles
- 1 Operating Manual
- 1 USB Charging Cable
LED Light Therapy is a UV-free clinically proven effective technology used by dermatologists to treat mild to moderate inflammatory acne without negative side effects.
Clearing BLUE Light: is effective in killing the bacteria that is present in acne blemishes (P-Acne)
Calming RED Light: calms the inflammation associated with acne and increases blood circulation
BLUE + RED LED combined energies found in the Clear Bilight have been scientifically shown to clear mild to moderate inflammatory acne better and faster than either blue light or 5% Benzyl Peroxide and prevent future breakouts.
Deciding whether the Clear Bilight is right for you:
|Indications for use: For the treatment of mild to moderate inflammatory acne|
|Mild acne is generally defined as up to approximately 30 spots which may or may not be inflamed including papules (small bumps with a rough texture) and pustules (inflamed bump filled with white or yellow pus, i.e., pimple).|
|Moderate acne is generally defined as more numerous spots and pimples (up to approximately 100) with greater inflammation (redness/tenderness).|
|Clear Bilight is NOT intended for the treatment of severe, cystic, or nodular acne. Consult a dermatologist if you have any of the following:
- DO NOT use the Clear Bilight to treat (i) severe nodular or cystic acne or (ii) moles, warts, open sores, cancerous lesions or skin conditions other than mile or moderate acne. See your healthcare professional.
- DO NOT use the Clear Bilight if your skin is sensitive to light or you are taking medications that may make you sensitive to light.
- DO NOT use the Clear Bilight if you are pregnant.
- DO NOT allow children to use the Clear Bilight except under adult supervision.
Potential Side Effects: Your skin may become moderately warm during use. Your skin may become slightly irritated or red during or after use, but this should be temporary. If the irritation does not clear up in a few days, stop using the device and consult a physician or dermatologist.
How it Works: A detailed instruction booklet is enclosed in this box. Use the Clear Bilight once a day according to the enclosed instructions for use. The blue light treatments act to kill the acne causing bacteria in your skin. The red light treatments act to reduce the inflammation that accompanies the acne. You should start to notice improvements after 1 to 2 weeks of daily use, and best results are most often achieved after 4 to 8 weeks of daily use.